Friday, March 16, 2012

Stepping out of Adelaide and into BARRIO

I am not one of those people that goes on about Adelaide being shit and having nothing to offer coz I think it's a cop out but I will admit that one month of the year Adelaide turns into something else... Fringe festival rolls in and coolness oozes from every nook and cranny! This year is the first year we have had the brilliant new concept Barrio! I sadly only got on it late and had my first experience last nite... Holy Moly it was freaking amazing!

You get to go in the VIP line if u bring an offering (last nite was something blue), there are $2 makeovers where u enter yourself then emerge with a new swave get up, themed bars (my favorite was the Candy Bar), food that parties in you mouth and a DJ that is about 80 but throws himself around like an 18 year old!

Tomorrow is the last night and so naturally I am going... my offering of canned food in tote!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment