Sunday, November 7, 2010

my wedding in a tree















I promised wedding pics and here they are... I am SOOOOOO happy with how they turned out. We flew over a photographer Elisa J Mercurio and she captured every beautiful natural moment.

The location was Luzern in Switzerland... such a beautiful place that more than provided amazing scenery shots. We actually got married in a tree... the branches hung down so low that we could walk under them and it was like our own little room. My husband lined the tree with candles to create an isle for me to walk down.

The dress is one that I found in an op shop and altered myself. The first pic is the dress in its original condition before I took to it with the scissors! The 5 strand chain headpiece is by STENCIL and the head wreath is by Urban Blooms.

I hope you love these pics as much as I do!

xxxooo


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredibly inspiring to know that you don't need to go spending thousands on a dress to look so amazing. will definitely be using my wedding budget to fly elsewhere too... might have to find a boyfriend first! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOUR DRESS IS stunning, and you are absolutely gorgeous and creative! =) you look so beautiful, just like a fairy princess! congratulations and all the best for life ahead!!! :)

    from a fan in Malaysia :)
    sarah angelld on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL LADY!
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't happen to make formal dresses would you ?

    ReplyDelete