Sunday, August 22, 2010

STENCIL... Beautiful Mistakes










My new favourite jewellery brand has finally unveiled herself to the public... I recently collaborated with STENCIL for the latest Penny Anne Shoot for the new range "New York Doll." Not only is she super lovely and easy to work with but her amazing pieces are all hand made and nothing like I have ever seen before. Emma the creator, mixes chain with leather to create edgy pieces that can add a whole new dimension to your outfit. My favourite piece would have to be the leather and chain armband or the 5 strand chain headpiece.... with my wedding coming up in just 5 weeks Emma has kindly offered to custom make me a headpiece inspired by the 5 strand headpiece. I cant wait to show pics of that baby!!!



xxxxxxx ooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment